Many people are often disappointed because their garden does not meet their needs in terms of lifestyle and aesthetic appeal. Designing your garden is not as easy as choosing wallpaper for your house. Most ‘have a go gardeners’ quickly realise that garden design requires expert knowledge of horticulture and design. Careful planning and an understanding of your garden’s characteristics are vital in developing a successful space.
- Garden design consultations
- This is a problem solving service which involves a site visit by Neil to discuss your requirements and potential for your garden. The aim of this service is to provide onsite recommendations as per your needs (horticulture or design). A typed report or sketch will be prepared and forwarded to you as a reminder of the visit. These visits will last between 1 to 3 hours depending on your brief.
- Conceptual and master plans
- The conceptual stage is an exciting and inspiring stage of the project. Following on from the consultation you can commission us to produce a conceptual design for your garden. This service may include a site survey, scaled design drawings, illustrations, indicative planting style and a construction budget. We are proud of our unique visualision style and combine a range of hand and computer aided techniques to communicate our ideas. We find the sole use of computer aided designs a barrier in the design process. You also have the option of visuals / perspective drawings, video animation, detailed construction and planting plans.
- Commerial clients
- Whether you’re an architect, house builder, hotel, golf club, care provider etc… we can help you improve and develop your outdoor space. We can help you with anything from master plans for a new outdoor seating area to designs for a therapeutic garden. Residential landscape design is becoming more important – most councils now highlight the need to submit a landscape scheme as part of the planning process or for discharge of planning constraints. We can advise you on a sustainable approach and work with you to add value to your development. We have worked with small property developers within the Bristol area and submitted landscape schemes on our clients’ behalf. Our past portfolio includes tree protection plans (BS5837), soft landscape schemes (planting schemes with 5 year management plans) and hard landscaping schemes. See our portfolio for examples of commercial garden design and architectural visuals.