Designing your garden isn’t as simple as choosing wallpaper. Use this guide to help you through the process.
- Stage A – Initial Consultation
- The initial site visit is to discuss landscape / garden requirements and inspection of site. We may discuss any problems you have and how we can resolve them.
- Stage B – Outline Proposals / Scheme Design
- Outline design and presentation drawings.
- Stage C – Detail Design
- Setting out plans, construction details, drainage and irrigation. Submission for necessary statutory approvals.
- Stage D – Planting Details and Schedule Plant numbers
- Variety and spacing to include species list.
- Stage E – Tender Documentation (if required)
- This may include specifications, invitation to tender, tender report.
- Stage F – Project Manage
- Build and plant your garden.
Call: 07739 464080
E mail: email@example.com
Contact form: click here